Dr. Robert Johnstone Is this you?

Paying it forward . . .

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I have been a niurse anesthetist since 1980. I first heard of him via an article on the best Rx for a laryngospasm. What a great pearl of wisdom that has indeed changed my practice in such a simple but brilliant way!! Dr Johnstone is a prolific writer. I am indeed a fan of his writings & so agree with many of his teachings. Even the article on OR attire was spot-on!! Love how the good doctor 'pays it forward' by imparting his knowledge to fellow practitioners!

Type 2 Diabetes