Robert Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Robert Jones?

Excellent Experiance

Posted on October 28th, 2016

DR Jones takes his time to evaluate and makes you feel you are getting the best care. All doctors can learn from him his bedside manner. Would highly recommend.

Very Personable and Engaging

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Dr. Jones and his staff were very caring and tried to find a solution that best met my needs. Dr. Jones spent a lot of time listening to me, and he explained the next steps in a tangible way. I would recommend him to anyone!

Caring Doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr Jones placed my pacemaker, he was very assuring to my questions, which made me feel better. He explains everything. He wanted to make sure I understood what was getting ready to happen. I've had several cardio Drs. In the past but have found that Dr Jones and the other Drs he works with are on top of your problem and seek out all aves til find the right treatment plan for you. Very happy with Dr Jones. Highly recommend him, very friendly, awesome bedside manner that's what counts.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Chris Jones and staff are tops in my book. They always have a smile and make me feel like I am the only patient they are dealing with and you just can't beat that feeling!!

Heart Pace Maker Patient

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Probably one of the finest experts in the country to care for patients with implanted heart pace makers! Anyone in the entire area needing this type care should see him if they can.

Great Doctors

Posted on May 26th, 2016

We are richly blessed to have such great Doctors as Dr Jones and Doctor McRae. They are both super courteous and have a wonderful bedside manner . They are very though and feel very confident in what they say and do. In my opinion they are a great asset to the Centennial heart group

Best Physician

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I have been to many physicians and have worked with many and never have met one as good as Dr. Jones. He has the best "bedside manners" of anyone. He's concerned with my health and goes the extra mile to complete my care. The office staff are wonderful and always make me feel at ease. I trust Dr. Jones 100%.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Chris Jones and staff are excellent, wish more physicians were like him...Great personality

Dr. Jones at Centennial Hearth

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Jones impressed me during my first appointment. I know he had read my charter before coming into the room because of his questions. He also has shown concern for my complete health issues not just my heart issues.

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Due to my husband's job we have moved numerous times. Wow what an early Christmas present to find a Dr. like Dr. Jones- - Dr. Jones is by far the "BEST" and I mean, the "BEST" Dr. my husband and I have had the pleasure of meeting, being diagnosed by, and spending important informative visits. Thank you Dr. Jones.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Great doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Jones did the heart ablation surgery for my husband a little over a year ago. My husband has had no medical problems since then. Dr. Jones takes his time with his patients and answers all questions. He is reassuring and encouraging to his patients. He even helped me with my luggage when I was struggling with it in the hallway of the hospital. He picked it up and carried it to my husbands room. How many doctors would stop on his rounds to help someone like that? Not many, but he did. I am now having to have heart ablation surgery. And of course, Dr Jones is the one I have doing it.