Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Joseph has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Robert J Joseph has the following 7 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Robert J Joseph is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 89
I have had shoulder pain for years with little to no relief. Thanks to Dr. Joseph and his wonderful staff I now am pain free. Dr. Joseph was very thorough and explained my condition and treatment to me so that I could understand it. I am glad to have Dr. Joseph as my pain management specialist and highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a pain management specialist.
Do not go to this pain management office!!! Him not his staff are caring or friendly I have been going there almost 7 months and have seen him two times for about seven minutes average! He drains you and your insurance dry! He will try and do every procedure on you or his Nurse Practioners will order them that do not work and when they are done with you they leave you feeling helpless and alone. And still very much in pain! His staff lies to you and does things that I nor anyone I know have heard of! If you are looking for a good pain management doctor please I warn you look else where!
31 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert J Joseph accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPain Clinic of Northwest Florida, 2250 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL
Dr. Robert J Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.