Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Just
Dr. Robert J Just, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Rockdale, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Just is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock. Dr. Just has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Just has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Robert J Just has the following 21 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Abdominal Hernia
- Weight Loss
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn's Disease
- Food Poisoning
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Robert J Just has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J Just is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
My family has seen Dr. Just for 20+ years. He has been very helpful in treating ongoing issues of ulcerative colitis (spouse) as well as my past issues with IBS. He does have a rather rough bedside manner, and recently his office was terrible about setting up an appointment for my child; essentially I was asked to call back even though the office would not close for another 40 minutes. This does however seem to be the norm since they have become a part of Little River Health Care. Not too sure how much longer we will stay...will see.
He's a rude uncaring jerk he refused to treat me and I wound up in the hospital with intestinal bleeding, finally received the right treatment and I'm good as new again no thanks to that horrible man
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Just is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Robert J Just accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Just is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.