Dr. Robert Bisset Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bisset?

Great Doc

Posted on September 13th, 2017

This guy knows his stuff. Not in a hurry will take the time he needs with you

Compassionate MD

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Posted on August 30th, 2016

If you are looking to socialize with you doctor look else where. If you are looking for a fine doctor that is concerned with what may or may not be wrong with you, Dr. Bisset is your man. My doc since the 80s and never thought of looking else where.

Skipped a lot of courses in MD college

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Oh my, have never been so insulted in my life. After moving here, we were searching for a new doctor, my hub has multiple health issues ,some involving pain, and needed a referral to a pain specialist as they won't take patients without a referral. And just to have a doc for other problems that may come up, we were not walking in seeking drugs at all. He walked in, flipped open the chart, and stood up and said I don't think we can have a relationship. Thought we were looking for drugs, had to say, no, no, yo, we are looking for an all around doc who will take care of us and refer us to where we need to go. OK, calmed him down enough to sit and go over stuff, never let us get a word in edgewise, he just kept going over chart and talking, talking, never listening. It is very obvious this man skipped all the bedside manner courses in college, he has zero. I don't even think he is that knowledgeable, he refers every single thing out to specialists where we have already been in the state we moved from, sure if we had the flu he would probably send us out. We have a follow up visit soon, and will probably fire him. Thankfully, he has already turned our records over to us, so he is probably thinking the same thing. He has, however, written for hub's pain meds while we wait for pain doc apt which took forever to get, but last time said he no longer will. Fine doc, we will happily go elsewhere.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bisset has been my physician for over 20 years. I agree with the comments that he is not a warm person; this is just his personality. He has always provided accurate diagnoses for issues I sought treatment. I have recommended Dr. Bisset to family and friends.

Engineer

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Today, I established as a new patient with Dr. Bisset. Prior to my appointment, I read these reviews and was skeptical, however I found him to be nice and interested in my concerns. His personality seems somewhat reclusive, but once I started talking to him about my concerns, he seemed genuinely interested and spent a long time with me. He even joked with me at times. I would recommend him based on my experience today.

patient

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Womanizer...he made me feel uncomfortable the way he was looking at me during our visit.

First Visit

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

No personality. Not welcomed.

just a business

Posted on June 20th, 2012

The doctor is incredibly cold. He also asks few intelligent questions. He makes no attempt to give any real health advice.

Posted on November 8th, 2017