Dr. Robert K Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Smith Jr?

Able to Schedule

To echo the other 5-star reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgalble, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. M Smith.

awesome