Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert K Watson
Dr. Robert K Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Watson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert K Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 103
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1979
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Robert K Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Care, 1250 8th Ave Ste 440, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert K Watson in this video.
Dr. Robert K Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.