Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Kahler
Dr. Robert J Kahler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Kahler is affiliated with Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Kahler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Kahler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert J Kahler has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert J Kahler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kahler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Kahler accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGenesis Obgyn Northwest, 6261 N La Cholla Blvd Ste 277, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Robert J Kahler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.