Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Karmy
Dr. Robert Karmy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hazard, KY, with other offices in South Hill, VA and Maurertown, VA (and 5 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Karmy is affiliated with Norton Community Hospital, Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital and Warren Memorial Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Karmy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
FIRST OFF. THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF AND MEDICAL ASSISTANT WERE VERY NICE AND WERE EASY TO TALK TO SO I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM.. DR. KARMY WAS RUDE AND DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY MISSED PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS.. PRETTY MUCH ALL HE DID WAS THE PAP AND ASK IF I GAINED WEIGHT AND I SAID YES, HIS RESPONSE WAS "WEIGHT WATCHERS" AND GO TO A GYM. HE DIDNT EVEN ASK IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAY BE CAUSING THE WEIGHT GAIN. TO HIM, MY WEIGHT GAIN WAS BECAUSE I NEEDED TO WORK OUT (WHICH I DO AND IT HASNT HELPED BECAUSE A POSSIBLE THYROID PROBLEM).. MY ADVICE IS GO TO SOMEONE ELSE AND DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY GOING TO HIM.
Dr. Karmy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Norton Community Hospital
Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
Warren Memorial Hosp
40 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Robert Karmy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Karmy in this video.
Dr. Robert Karmy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hazard, KY.