Dr. Robert A Kayal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Kayal?

He's the best!

I trust Dr. Kayal with everything orthopedic. He's just the best! My family and I have been under his care for 20 years! He has the best practice and bedside manner. I love his "one stop shop" practice. It is so convenient to see him, get my X-rays, MRI and everything all the same day! Amazing service and care. Thank you, Dr. Kayal for all that you have done for me and my family for the past 20 years!

Superb! Top Notch! Came highly recommended!

Dr. Kayal came very highly recommended and I couldn't be more pleased with my visit with him. Everything from the phone call to the office, to the check-in, to the xray staff, medical assistants, physician assistants and finally, Dr. Kayal was so professional. His offices are gorgeous and he has the most state-of-the-art technologies. Needless to say, I am very impressed and beyond pleased with the level of care I received. Now, I highly recommend him to everyone.

Excellent Orthopedic Doctor

So many of my friends and colleagues recommended him so I went. I couldn't be happier. He is so kind, friendly and informative. His offices are beautiful and his support team is fantastic, too. He offers the latest technologies, too and his offices are all state of the art. I highly recommend him.

3 Stars are about right

Initial consult was TKR and then he went right into doing the other side; wanted to schedule surgery in less than 10 minutes there for both kness. You don't see Dr K much just PA's. There 's a whole lot more to this story but space limits . Sometimes you just get TOO big.

Just the best

Awesome experience.

Best Orthopedic

Dr. Kayal has been my families orthopedic for 20 years. He is truly a gem as a doctor and as a person. He keeps up with the latest technologies and procedures in order to provide the highest level of care with a conservative approach to obtain the best results possible. He has resolved multiple orthopedic issues for our family through physical therapy, injections and surgery depending on the injury. His facilities, staff, physicians assistants and doctors are wonderful and caring.

Just Amazing

Great doctor. Highly skilled. Extremely knowledgeable. Fantastic Orthopedic Surgeon.

Best Doctor Ever

See Dr. Kayal and get fixed right. Finally. I've been to so many different doctors and wasted my time. Thank God someone referred me to him. Now I can finally get on with my life - Pain Free!

Top Notch Doctor

Great experience. Amazing surgeon. Confident and highly respected. Very professional. Everything you're looking for in a doctor and practice. The operation functions like a very well-oiled machine. I strongly recommend Dr. Kayal for any orthopedic problem and the service is just outstanding. I was able to get my evaluation, X-rays and MRI all done the same day.

Amazing Doctor

I heard so many great things about this doctor. So many of my friends have recommended him. I'm so glad that I finally made the decision to call and see him. I suffered for so long and now I regret it. Now I'm pain-free and I just love him for it! His offices are beautiful and he and his staff are so kind and compassionate. Thank you Kayal Orthopedics. Now it's my turn to tell all my friends about you!

Phenomenal Experience

Amazing Doctor and Orthopedic Surgeon! He was highly recommended and I now see why.

Dr. Robert A Kayal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Lakes, NJ.