Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Kazenoff has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Kazenoff has the following 11 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Illness
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert Kazenoff has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
Thorough diagnostician. Staff is helpful and considerate.
Dr. Kazenoff is an exception physician, especially in this day of minimal attention. He seems to have a limited practice, so that there is little wait to be seen. He is willing to spend as much time as needed to hear patient complaints and is incredibly thoughtful in his responses. He is very willing to discuss his thinking about one's condition and is extremely knowledgeable as a physician. My wife and I consider ourselves very lucky to have such a fantastic doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
39 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Robert Kazenoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Kazenoff Md Pc, 205 E Main St Ste 2, Huntington, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Kazenoff in this video.
Dr. Robert Kazenoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.