Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Keaney has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
Second ER visit with this doctor. Does not ask questions, but enters a room with a diagnosis and treats you poorly. My medical history is complicated, rather than help me figure out the source of my agony, he said we're not going to do any more tests on you, and just send you home with some Norco. I'm 31 weeks pregnant,it is high risk, however the symptoms I was having had nothing to do with the pregnancy. Rather than listen to what I had to say about the agony I was experiencing, he continued to treat me with horrible bedside manner and just walked out. I was made to feel that I had no reason to be there. Though my primary doctor and obstetrics told me to go to the ER at CHOMP immediately. They did nothing for me and I have lost all faith in the facility. It took a few visits, but Dr. Keaney sealed that deal. I'm disgusted that my insurance is going to pay for this visit.
40 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Robert M Keaney accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula, 23625 Holman Hwy, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Keaney in this video.
Dr. Robert M Keaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.