Dr. Robert Keaney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Keaney?

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Second ER visit with this doctor. Does not ask questions, but enters a room with a diagnosis and treats you poorly. My medical history is complicated, rather than help me figure out the source of my agony, he said we're not going to do any more tests on you, and just send you home with some Norco. I'm 31 weeks pregnant,it is high risk, however the symptoms I was having had nothing to do with the pregnancy. Rather than listen to what I had to say about the agony I was experiencing, he continued to treat me with horrible bedside manner and just walked out. I was made to feel that I had no reason to be there. Though my primary doctor and obstetrics told me to go to the ER at CHOMP immediately. They did nothing for me and I have lost all faith in the facility. It took a few visits, but Dr. Keaney sealed that deal. I'm disgusted that my insurance is going to pay for this visit.

Excellent!