Dr. Robert A Kearl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Kearl?

The Best Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Kearl for over 13 years. I credit him for saving my life many times. He is not only my Pulmonary doctor. I can depend on him taking care of many other issues that have come up.

CARING CONCERN

Have never experienced such a thorough history and discussion of problems with a doctor. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kearl. His office staff is helpful as well, especially arranging lab tests, referrals and appointments. This is medicine practiced the way it ought to be. He is the BEST!

Dropped the ball

The physician seems to know his business and medicine well. However, he is busy and I feel rushed during my visits. Recently, my name changed, and the office staff totally dropped the ball. They said they would change the name and have my prescriptions rewritten. I told them twice and even had my new insurance card copied, but it has been weeks. I recently called. They said they would fix it and call me back to say what to do next, but they did not call.

Dr. Robert A Kearl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.