Dr. Robert M Kec Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Kec?

Retired

Dr. Kec does not talk a lot. However, he listens very well and makes quick and sound treatment decisions. If I have to go to the emergency room again, I hope he is on duty. I wish he had a private practice.

Sould not be seeing patients

We were visiting my husband's family in Prescott Valley, he had been feeling mildly unwell all day. We got to the ER about 10:30pm, the staff got us right into a room. It all went downhill after Dr Kec came in though. He wasn't interested in in listening to us, just ordered a couple tests. When he couldn't read the chest x-ray, he blamed my husband for not letting them get a good one (I've since heard the radiologist report stating that pneumonia was present). He sent us home with a misdiagnosis and pain meds. The next evening back home in Flagstaff my husband wasn't feeling ant better so we went in to the ER there. They immediately admitted him and two days later he was having surgery. If we had listened to Dr Kec, he might not have survived. Awful bedside manner, no empathy for the sick,and worst of all he was completely wrong.

Rude

I dont understand why someone would go to the ER and the Dr. askes the patient what he should do. No bedside matter at all and made me feel like I was inconveniencing him. When he walked away from me he went and sat down and ate his sandwich. After waiting over an hour to get the meds I was told he was going to give me I told him I was leaving. The lady at the front desk said does your nurse know you are leaving and I said I havent see a nurse. Nurse came to me said just give me a minute (he was very nice) he couldnt find my chart. It was where the Dr. left it when he walked away from me over an hour ago. Dr. Kec came back to me and I said, I was going to leave and he said let me give you a RX. and sent me home. Then after all that I finally had my temp taken and blood pressure. When someone is sick and going in to the ER, the last thing they need is to be treated with disrespect and an inconvenience. I find it so sad, if they want to practice medicine...thats great. But have a heart, make people feel that we are going to be cared for and help them. So unprofessional and truly truly sad!!