Dr. Robert P Kelleher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Kelleher?

I've been coming to Dr. Kelleher for almost 10 years now and he's always been great!

Bum doctor

This man is extremely lazy. I came in with the flu, fluid in my lungs and a high fever. I wait 45 minutes only to deal with rude nurses, and for this bozo to tell me "just take a couple hit showers for your lungs" and then leave after seeing me for under 5 minutes. Avoid this guy, he's a joke

Good GP

Has been my GP for a few years. When I've had complications for a couple of different problems has sent me to good specialists. Takes time when I have my physical, listens well, and gives real feedback .

gk

Rob was very friendly and spent alot of time explaing my lab results and reviewing the medical plan. I was quickly treated and diagnosed properly.He is relaxed & friendly, will be going back on a regular basis as my primay care doctor.

abd pain

Dr Kelleher was quick to diagnosis my abdominal pain & got me in for a CT scan right away. I was impressed with his bedside manner and assertiveness to get me the tests done in a timely manner. I was treated at the hospital and relased the next day, avoiding a long wait in the emeregency room by his skilled medical management.

good manners profesional

No follow up on test results form doctor or from assistant

Luck of communication, no follow up on blood test results. Have to call and ask for office supervisor to get refils.

Dr. Robert P Kelleher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, MA.