Dr. Robert Kerlan Is this you?

DR. KERLAN & HIS STAFF IS AMAZING!!!!!

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Dr. Kerlan is the best! He cleared up so many unanswered questions pertaining to the numerous symptoms I am having. I was beginning to think that I was paranoid because the other physicians I had been seeing was telling me that everything was normal. I am currently having the following symptoms: fatigue, weakness, weight loss & gain, loss of appetite, nausea, abdominal pain, itching, fluid build up and swelling in my legs (edema) and abdomen (ascites), shortness of breath at times, and mental confusion. Within one visit to Dr. Kerlan, I finally know exactly what's wrong with me & it's my liver. I've had everything in my body checked out in the past as well as gone to another gastro doctor more than 10 years ago for the same symptoms & he couldn't find out what was wrong. Although my liver is normal in my blood work that Dr. Kerlan ordered, it isn't. Dr. Kerlan also sent me for a stomach ultrasound and it has been determined that it is my liver that's giving me problems. Now, I can receive the help through Dr. Kerlan to get the relief I need. In addition, Dr. Kerlan is so kind & caring. He takes his time to ask questions, listens attentively, gives the best advice, & isn't in a hurry to excuse you from his office. He has a great & very friendly staff too. There is not a long wait time either.....a max of 15-20 min. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a great Gastroenterologist.

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Kerlan since 1975. He has been treating me for UC since that time and I could not be happier. Great bedside manner and explains things in detail. Hope he never retires!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Kerlan. He seems to have as much time to give me as I need, carefully monitors my rather complicated medical issues, and follows up after each appointment. I moved to this practice years ago after observing the kindness of the receptionist to patients that were waiting for the doctor. I've never been disappointed by any physicians I've seen here.

Mr.

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

this doctor is basically my surrogate father. Iv'e been seeing him for 32 yrs. I was so lucky to have him and so happened he was on call. he has also been a dear friend who seemed to care.

Posted on April 21st, 2017