Dr. Robert A Ketroser Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Ketroser?

Awful!!

Although he was the physician who billed me he never came to my room in the hospital, called in from home and had a student come to see me Then couldn't schedule any follow up

Chuck Waletzko

Dr. Ketroser has been my cardiologist for over 10 years and I can't say enough great things about him. He walks the talk, is articulate and very caring. I've had him through routine appointments all the way through heart bypass and he is simply the best.

Great cardiologist!

Dr. Ketroser saw me at Fairview Southdale Hospital in 2007 after I had collapsed with a heart problem. He said I needed a pacemaker. I have seen him several times for followup appointments.

Exceptional physician who cares about his patients. He takes time to evaluate, gives clear instructions in a direct, but caring manner.

Dr. Robert A Ketroser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.