Dr. Robert Keyser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Keyser?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Rudest person I have met in many years and am not confident Of his performance.

Excellent care, great guy

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Many years of superior treatment from Dr. Keyser and his Associates

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Dr. Keyser has been the eye doctor for my family and our relatives for years. I had Lasik from Dr. Keyser 14 years ago and am still thrilled with it. I have referred many friends over the years for Lasik, & contacts -Lasik as recently as 6 months ago, and all have been exceptionally pleased with their results. Dr. Keyser has years of experience and it shows! I hope he never retires.

Mom of son with eye disease...

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Went here because my son has an eye disease. Dr. Keyser is impersonal and seemed to hurry through the exam as quickly as possible. We ended up going to another doctor who said that the script Dr. Keyser gave for my son'e glasses was too strong. And our insurance is supposed to cover "medically necessary" contact lenses. This doctor's office is listed as a provider for these. But Colorado Ophthalmology refused to accept our insurance for the contact lenses my son needs because the profit margin would not have been high enough on this type of contact lens. We recommend going somewhere else for eye care!

Posted on January 20th, 2015