Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Kilian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Kilian has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Robert J Kilian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
It seems that the front of the building has a sign that indicates "pain management"; however once inside and they treat you a month or more; if you are put on opiates; don't be surprised when you are "cut-off" from receiving any more of them ! It was told to me through the grapevine that he had over-prescribed in the past and got into trouble. The staff nor him gave any warning even though meds were taken exactly as prescribed and all appointments were kept. He is an excellent doctor; but no warning was given to prepare for the discontinuance. Instead an alternate medicine was given that is not a true opiate; and terrible withdrawal was the result. The staff was very rude about my request for the opiate- when there was plenty of documentation of a permanent injury that will only worsen !
51 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Good Samaritan Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Arthritis And Rheumatism Clinic, 131 Circle Way St, Lake Jackson, TX
Dr. Robert J Kilian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Jackson, TX.