Dr. Robert King Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert King?

Just a wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I developed a wrinkle in my retina after a detached retina. I was seeing double for months and months that seemed like years. I was out of hope being able to see again until I was referred to Dr. King. I went home today 12/11/2013 not seeing double. He is amazing!

Patient who's life was turned around by Dr.King

Posted on March 6th, 2013

For anybody outhere who needs a good eye-surgeon, please know that Dr.King was a God-send to me. I had a complicated condition for about 30 years and lost hope to ever be able to fix it. It took Dr.King less than 2 minutes to diagnose me and tell me what he can and cannot correct. After the state of the art surgery performed by Dr.King, my quality of life improved 100%! Without hesitation, I can say you can trust your eyes to this doctor! I bless this doctor who gave me my life back!

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr. King has treated my family for over 18 years, serving my children and grandchildren and I have been a patient for the last 6 years. He is kind, caring and gentle doctor for children and wonderful with my problems as an adult. I give the highest rating possible to Dr. King and his staff.

Posted on July 20th, 2017