Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Kingman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert G Kingman has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Robert G Kingman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert G Kingman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 13
Do not go to this doctor. Dr. Robert Kingman has forever changed my life and not for the better. Dr. Kingman released me to die. I went to the ER in Ennis TX for a bowel obstruction. It took them five days to do the surgery. This is supposed to be a medical emergency. I stayed in the hospital for 5 days after the surgery. On the day before I was discharged, it was determined that I had a severe infection. I also had pluracy. My white blood count was 17000. After several ounces of infection was mashed out of my incision, Dr Kingman released me 18 hours later. I had to travel 1200 miles to get back home. I am from NC and was just traveling through the area. When I got back to NC, I went straight to my local ER, I now have massive infection, blood clots in my intestions and liver, pluracy, absesses and was about dead. By ambulance, lights flashing, I was transferred to a bigger medical facility that could handle all of my problems. I stayed there 11 days, released with a pic line with home health coming everyday to administer antibiotics. This man doesn't deserve to call himself a doctor. Since the negligent care that I received, I have had two more surgeries, one more scheduled, hospitalized 4 times and live in constant severe pain. This is all within 6 months. I have to have surgery every two to three years for the rest of my life because of this doctor. Kingman doesn't have to be accountable for his actions because he knows that he is protected by Proposition 12 and he has no consequences. I didn't have medical insurance and he didn't want to worry with my problems or the expense so he just sent me home without any form of antibiotics knowing I had a severe infection that has forever changed my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Robert G Kingman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsMedical & Surgical Associates of Corsicana, 401 Hospital Dr, Corsicana, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert G Kingman, MD - Surgery in Corsicana, TX, in this video.
Dr. Robert G Kingman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corsicana, TX.