Dr. Robert J Kipnis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Kipnis?

I have been seeing Dr Kipnis 20+ years. Could not ask for a more understanding Dr and one who works each visit to tx each arising problem. He has worked me in for an early appt for major c/o.

Patient

Dr. Kipnis diagosed me with psoriatic arthritis in less than 15 minutes after I was misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia for 6 years by other doctors and rheumatologists in another state. He seems to have good clinical knowledge in this area compared to other doctors I have seen.

Don't see Dr. Kipnis if you have fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia was assigned to rheumatologists to treat many years ago because it was thought to be some type of "rheumatism." We know better now. Dr. Kipnis does not like people with fibromyalgia because he doesn't know and doesn't want to know how to treat it. It should be treated in a hoslistic setting. Look on the Internet for doctors who truly want to treat FM and know how.

Dr. Kipnis listens well.

I have been seeing Dr. Kipnis for about 10 years for Psoriatic Arthritis. He is highly knowledgeable regarding the latest information on my problems. I believe that he has balanced the risks and benefits of available treatments to maximize my quality of life.