Dr. Robert Klaasen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Klaasen?

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I have been Dr. Klaasen's for over 14 years and he is the best doctor I have ever had. He anwers all my questions and sees me anytime I need him. I would highly remend anyone to him. The wait can be a little long sometimes, however that to me is a good sign. He is taking time with his patients and making sure they are taken care of.

wait time

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

The last 3 times I visited Dr Klaasen I waited in the exam room a minimum of 63 minutes before he came in. I can understand occasionally, but every time is just too much.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr. Klaasen was excellent when I first started going to him several years ago. Lately, it seems he is more interested in using his phone to text or read texts. I get the feeling he does not really care about my health anymore.

Caring

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr. Klaasen has always show interest and care in my health. He takes the time to go through my medical history annually and takes the time to answer my questions. He has even called me at home to double check to see if I had any questions after I had time to thing about the diagnosis. I've always gotten the impression that he really cares about me and my health.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

There are times you have to wait for Dr. Klaasen, but he does take the time to talk with you about your medical history and why you are there. Very personable. Well, worth the wait!Very knowledgeable! I highly recommend him!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016