Dr. Robert Klein Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Klein?

HORRIBLE

Posted on December 17th, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! DONT RECOMENT TO ANYONE. MY MOM WAS IN LABOR FOR 8 HOURS, HE NEVER SHOWED UP UNTIL THE BABY WAS ALREADY OUT. PLUS HIS OFFICE VISITS ARE TERRIBLE! THE WAIT IS MORE THEN 1 HOUR. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on December 14th, 2015

After relocating to Florida, and needing a gynecologist, I scheduled an appointment with Global OB/GYN Center. I found the entire staff professional, courteous, and very efficient. Dr. Klein was very caring and concerned about my health issue, and immediately an appointment was made for me with an excellent specialist in the area. I am now feeling better than ever, and am very grateful to Dr. Klein and staff involved in my care, from the first visit to the follow up. Extending a big thank you and Happy and Healthy Holidays to all at Global!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

They suck

terrible doctor. stay away from Dr. Robert Klein!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2015

my last appointment was about 2-3 weeks ago and it was a short and unpleasant visit. I haven't had a problem with this office until this last visit. I was expecting Dr. Swineford but he was on vacation so I got stuck with this guy (Dr. Klein). I was with my mom waiting in the room. Dr. Klein bursts through the door. he asked how the baby was and I said great and he said "that's for me to tell you. lie down." my mom and I sort of just laughed it off. then he listened to the baby's heartbeat and told me that my baby is indeed doing great. THEN, out of nowhere, he starts talking to us in Spanish. we are Hispanic but we were talking to him in English the entire time so I was extremely confused. he continued talking to us in Spanish and asked if I preferred some baby books in Spanish. my mom and I said in ENGLISH that I would rather have the English ones. he still gave me Spanish books -_- he then asked if I had enough prenatal vitamins once again in SPANISH. I just stared at him and said "yeah". I was really offended and shocked by his behavior. he didn't seem at all concerned about me and my baby. he was very unprofessional and I will specifically ask NOT to see him during my next visit.

bad staff

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr.Klein is an excellent specialist, but he got the worst staff working at his office at Pembroke pines. Appts made time ahead are not respected. They forget patients in the rooms, do not get organized to get patients on time,so no matter if you havecan appt you could wait for three or four hours. Staff have bad attitude, and just suggest to reschedule or come on a different day. Dr. Klein definitely needs to re evaluated the people he has working for him or he will loose patients.

The absolute worst

Posted on September 5th, 2013

The doctor is rude. the staff is not only rude but even more unprofessional then the doctor. The worst mistake I ever made in life itself was ever coming in contact with anyone affiliated with this office. Making an appointment is pointless. Calling the office for any reason is a total waste of time because they will either tell you to leave a message and no one will ever call you back or they will just flat out hang up on you just like they did to me. If anyone knows like I know, stay far away. I wish I could give no stars at all

Never again

Posted on February 20th, 2013

This office is just a nightmare starting from the staff and the no good manager they have, its not as busy as it was and half of the doctors that were in the practice are gone and wouldnt give info on them, i've heard many things about this practice and thats why i left already and found a new ob/gyn. Dont come here ladies the practice is just not worth it

Great Doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Klein has always been very kind to me. His staff is very friendly and they try their best to solve whatever problem you may have. The office in Pines is always clean and they always take care of my referral if I need one. One of the best places to go when you need GYN care.

Good doctor, not so great staff

Posted on June 28th, 2011

He is a good doctor with lots of experience. He seemed to care about my health and was quick and to the point. His office staff however, clueless.

They should not be in business

Posted on September 15th, 2010

This is a horrible ob/gyn to go to. They have given wrong diagnoses to patients, office waiting time is between an hour or two hours, medical staff members are not professional and rude. Jackie the manager of this office is unprofessional and avoids any patients that have questions.

Very Good Doctor !

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr Klein is great. i love going to his office,there are lots of doctors there to help with my needs. they are all very attentive along with the staff, hes very quick and to the point, i know im not the only one who likes a doctor that beats around the bush. Hes been practicing for over 25 years at that office and i recommend him to anyone who wants a good doctor.

Posted on August 6th, 2009

Great Doc. Great Staff. Wait time is a bit too long. But His office is worth the wait.