Dr. Robert Kleinrock Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Dr Rock

Dr Rock was my childrens ped. for several years.. he is awesomely amazing.. A wonderful bedside manner, other Dr's could totally learn from him. He is a true example of a true professional.. My kids love him as much as I do.. I love his sense of humor, he made us all laugh and smile when we left there.. Hes amazing.. thank you Dr Rock for many years of the best service we got. NOONE will ever come close... You ROCK!!

Autism Spectrum Disorder