- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Knee MD
Dr. Robert Knee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Meadow, NY, with other offices in Denville, NJ and Newark, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Therapeutic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Knee is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Knee has 4 locations
2201 Hempstead Tpke
East Meadow, NY 11554
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert Knee has the following 2 specialties
- Therapeutic Radiology
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Robert Knee has the following 3 expertise
- Radiation Oncology
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Robert Knee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Knee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Robert Knee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Knee, MD - Radiology in East Meadow, NY, in this video.
Dr. Robert Knee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Meadow, NY.