Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Knetsche has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 21
You are being FOREWARNED!! Let this "surgeon" cut on your back, and you will be sorry!! If you are thinking of, or are already planning on letting this "surgeon" cut on your back. Then please ask yourself this question first. Will this "surgeon" make a bad cut on my back too? I write this only as I have personally been suffering with much pain by way of the hands of this "surgeon". And I hope you do not! Also, I found that not only the "surgeon" was never helpful and extremely rude, that most of the staff was the same. To my knowledge God did not weld a scalpel.
Dr. Knetsche is excellent! I would recommend him highly..Personal friend.I was in terrible pain and could not do anything. I had a back surgery several years before that and still could not function. I found out about Dr. Knetsche about 3 1/2 years and he was highly recommended to me.He did my back surgery 3 yrs. ago. I am a new man now. I work out 5 days a week and walk 7 miles a day, 7 days a week. Thank God for Dr. Knetsche!!!!
24 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Robert P Knetsche accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Kentucky Spine Surgery Pllc, 236 W Main St Ste 202, Danville, KY
Dr. Robert P Knetsche is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Danville, KY.