Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert G Kohn has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Kohn is a nice enough physician, don't get me wrong but he doesn't seem to actually listen to the patient. Did nothing for my depression, had me track my mood for the last 6 weeks and just says, you're fine. Claimed to have sent in a script for my medication to the pharmacy 6 weeks ago they didn't receive it. Here I am more then an hour after leaving his appointment and they still haven't received the new electronic request.
Rob thinks the common symptoms of antidepressant discontinuation syndrome are "bipolar," even though his DSM clearly states that this is a blatant misdiagnosis. And all he seems to know how to do is make people "mad as a hatter" via drug induced anticholinergic toxidrome poisoning, while lying through his teeth claiming his drugs could not be the problem, and misdiagnosing this as one of his billable DSM disorders. And Rob does this to cover up medical evidence of child abuse and easily recognized iatrogenesis for doctors who were paranoid of a non-existent malpractice suit, according to all my family's medical records. Find a doctor who doesn't like to profiteer off of covering up child abuse instead. Kohn has less than zero ethics.
Park Lane Medical Center
Dr. Robert G Kohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKohn Group, 5404 W Elm St Ste Q, McHenry, IL
Dr. Robert G Kohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.