Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kollmorgen DO
Dr. Robert Kollmorgen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Durham, NC. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Residency. Dr. Kollmorgen is affiliated with St. James Hospital and Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kollmorgen has 2 locations
2625 E Divisadero St
Fresno, CA 93721
Dr. Robert Kollmorgen has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Kollmorgen has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Kollmorgen - Posted on April 7th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert Kollmorgen - Posted on January 20th, 2010
Dr. Kollmorgen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. James Hospital and Health Center
9 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
St James Hospital & Health Centers
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Kollmorgen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.