3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Kolosseus?

I'm impressed.

I wish the Dr. would check on my progress more often after the surgery when he implanted my Catheter. I feel I don't need it anymore and it is so very painful when they change it each time.

Partner of a former patient

If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, I strongly urge you to seek a second opinion with a doctor not affiliated with Rio Grande Urology (they have offices in El Paso). INFORM Yourself! Ask questions regarding nerve-sparing surgery and penile rehab. It may be possible that these procedures are not practiced at this location.

Cancelled, lost a day of my life

Took the day off from work, gave myself an enema, then drove 2 hours to Las Cruces for a prostate biopsy with Dr. Kolosseus. Waited 2 hours, part of it naked with no gown, then was informed the procedure was cancelled because the Dr had emergency surgery at the hospital. There are two other urologists at the practice. Couldn't one of them spend 15 minutes to do my biopsy? Why do they schedule an out of town patient with a full-time job when the Dr is on call? Does he care that my day was totally wasted? They made me pay the full price almost $700 in advance because I haven't met my deductible. I want my money back. I want my day back. I don't want to ever have to give myself an enema again.

At my original consult, I was never even in contact with the doctor, just a nurse practioner. When an office procedure was scheduled, it was cancelled at my arrival with less than courtesy from the front line staff and rescheduled for over 3 weeks out.

Dr. Kolosseus, a patient centered professional

Dr. Kolosseus takes time to make sure that the patient understand the nature of the surgery and the prognosis after surgery. He is very friendly up-beat professional with a fine sense of humor.

Poor Office Conditions Detract From Fine Physician

Dr Kolosseus is my favorite physician in the area. Unfortunately, his recent partnership with the other two urologists in Las Cruces has led to long waits for appointments an in the office, and substandard service by office staff itself, which represents a medical assembly line. This was not true when he was on his own. Much as I like him and respect his abilities, I would consider going to another urologist if there was one to choose from in Las Cruces that was independent from this office.

Dr. Robert C Kolosseus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.

Dr. Robert C Kolosseus Is this you?