Dr. Robert Kossmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kossmann?

the best dr

Dr. Kossmann is one of the only dr."s that remembers that he works for the patient. He is very helpful with everything. He cares about the patient's feelings and their well being. I wish all of my dr.'s were like him. He is very humble and kind. He is great and so is his staff.Thank you dr. Kossmann- we need more doctors like you!!

Dr. Kossmann ROCKS!!!

This Dr. saved my life!! I wish he would come practice in Denver so i could keep him as my Dr. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients. I have had a few issues with the receptionist staff (once drove all the way from Denver to get to Santa Fe to be told my appointment was cancelled and then the receptionist argued with my about wwether or not she called me to tell me when she had not). But Dr. Kossmann has ALWAYS been there for me when i needed him.

A GREAT doctor.

Dr. Kossmann is a great doctor. He is very helpful and interactive.He works with all of your doctors, and makes sure that you understands everything he is talking about.He is always available and always makes a point to call you himself if you leave a message. Wish other doctors could follow in his lead.