Dr. Robert Kraetsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Kraetsch?

Couldn't ask for better

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr. Kraetsch saved my life, literally! I was 19 when I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Disease Lymphoma, I was young and scared. I could not have asked for a more caring doctor and group of amazing nurses.

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 4th, 2010

Dr. Kraetch is a wonderfully skilled and knowledgeable physician. I highly recommend his services to anyone who is experiencing possible blood disorders. On-site lab provides good analysis. There is a big difference between getting an almost pain-less bone marrow test from him and one that hurt more than I could imagine from a younger, less experienced doctor. I can personally attest to that.

Posted on December 15th, 2016