Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Kramberg has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Robert D Kramberg has the following 17 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Robert D Kramberg has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert D Kramberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Found this physician condescending and extremely arrogant. And if you're overweight, watch out. He is a fat-shamer. The entire experience was a deal-breaker for me. It didn't matter that Dr. Kramberg was a specialist in a new field with promising benefits. I can't work with someone who would be so cold and dismissive to me as a patient, or to my family member who was there to support me.
There is not an ache or pain or tingle that this guy cannot figure out, you feel good just talking to him. I have been seeing him for twenty-years and he appears younger than he did back when he first started. He has amazing bedside manner and he is a hero to all of his peers. This doctor is five stars not just four.
37 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1981
New York Hospital
Dr. Robert D Kramberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert D Kramberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.