The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Kratzke
Dr. Robert Kratzke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Osseo, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN (and 5 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kratzke is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Kratzke has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kratzke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
30 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert Kratzke accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Kratzke in this video.
Dr. Robert Kratzke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Osseo, MN.