Dr. Robert J Kraut Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Kraut?

Best eye doctor ever.

Everything about Dr. Kraut practice is superb, from staff to his kindness and knowledge and professionalism. I Highly recommend. Lucia C.

Highly recommended

Dr. Kraut performed cataract surgery on both eyes..all went well

Dr. Kraut & his staff was wonderful & very professional. They were able to get me in on an emergency basis on the same day. The office is very clean & comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

excellent exam, swift& knowledgeable diagnosis.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing, John!

Great Doctor!

Wonderful practice- great doctor, pleasant staff, nice office, and easy to park. I'll be back.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

dr. kraut improved the sight in my left eye from about 20% to about 80 %. I am very thankful. I am still being treated by dr. kraut.

Doctor's Response

We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kraut. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Dr. Kraut was very professional, knowledgeable and caring. He diagnosed the problem accurately and solved the problem. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing retina eye care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Kraut!

Excellent practice, nice staff, my mom likes him!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate the kind words about our team.

HIGH QUALITY PATIENT CARE

Dr. Kraut met with me twice on a holiday weekend to treat my detached retina. I was a new patient. He is knowledgeable, patient and takes time to explain and answer questions.

Doctor's Response

We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Kraut at your recent visit. Thank you for sharing!

WONDERFUL DOCTOR! GREAT STAFF!

It's been over a year since I had my retina reattached and I am so pleased and fortunate that Dr. Kraut was my physician. He told me that I probably would not regain the sight in my eye, but if I did everything exactly as he told me, there was a possibility. I was very nervous but had great faith in him and his staff. They were all wonderful and right there for all my questions. I would strongly recommend Dr. Kraut. He and his staff treat you as a person, not just another patient. Oh yes, I can see again!

Amazing doctor and staff

I came to Dr Kraut with diabetic macular edema and retinopathy. He has put me at ease, has provided great treatments, I currently have vision that is improving everyday. He is so prompt as well I highly recommend him. Dr Kraut takes his time, explains and really is a great doctor. His staff is So helpful and kind as well.

Emergency Care

While wintering in Florida from Michigan, I suddenly developed a detached retina, a medical emergency. The ER called Dr. Kraut in the middle of the night and he agreed to see me ASAP in his clinic that day. After making the diagnosis, he had his staff find the first available operating room and performed successful vision-saving surgery first thing the following morning. Without the urgent manner in which Dr. Kraut responded to my emergency and fit me into his busy office and operating schedules, my outcome would certainly have been poor. Thank you, Dr. Kraut and staff.

Dr. Robert J Kraut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.