Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Krenzer has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Robert J Krenzer has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Robert J Krenzer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Krenzer has absolutely Zero Bedside manner and personality. He was rude and abrasive and never explains what he was going to do, and if you asked he would answer your questions curtly like you where suppose to know the answer. I am 65 years old and have seen some of the best doctors over my lifetime, but he was the worst. II highly recommend anyone to see someone else. He did not follow up with properly with results of nerve testing and MRI. All said was that I "Had disc Problems" but did not explain what that meant and was demeaning when I asked what he meant by that. The only good thing he did was to approve Physical Therapy, by my asking for it, and I was out his door to people who really helped me and could explain my condition.
Dr. Krenzer is an outstanding neurologist. He is professional and goes the extra mile to help patients who are willing to learn about their diagnosis and who are willing to commit to following his treatment plan. Bottom line, this is not the kind of doctor who just signs off on paperwork. I am a traumatic brain injury survivor. Without Dr. Krenzer's care and support my post injury life would not be as full. Not only did he help me learn about my condition he helped me find my way. I am forever grateful for his care, his cynical sense of humor and willingness to see my life still has worth.
Dr. Krenzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1986
University Hospital S U N Y
Dr. Robert J Krenzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Krenzer Md, 1421 Malabar Rd NE Ste 220, Palm Bay, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Krenzer in this video.
Dr. Robert J Krenzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.