Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert K Kuffa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert K Kuffa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert K Kuffa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Kuffa for 20 years. He is a good listener and he shows respect and concern for all his patients. He takes as much time as is necessary to examine each individual patient thoroughly. He is a genuine, old school Doctor who keeps up with current medical findings by reading and lots of research and he shares interesting facts with me almost every time I see him. He has a cheerful disposition and if a person could make their family Doctor a part of there family, then I would be the first one to adopt him. His office staff is also very professional and some of them have been working with him as long as I have been a patient there, and I have never gotten a shot that hurt in that office. The nurses are so gentle (great for the kids). I would recommend Doctor Kuffa to anyone who is in need of a good family physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert K Kuffa Do, 11371 N Fenton Rd, Fenton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert K Kuffa in this video.
Dr. Robert K Kuffa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fenton, MI.