- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Allen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Allen has the following 12 expertise
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Brain Tumor
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Back Injuries
- Brain Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert L Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 5838 Six Forks Rd Ste 100 Raleigh , NC : (919) 785-3400
More about Dr. Robert L Allen
Dr. Allen graduated from the Wake Forest University School of Medicine,Wake Forest University School of Medicine in 1979. Dr. Allen works in Raleigh, NC and specializes in Neurological Surgery. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Rex Hospital and Wakemed Raleigh Campus.