Dr. Robert Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Baker?

Posted on April 13th, 2017

My only suggestion is that they let patients leave a number to be called back quicker. Call backs don't always occur right away. As a patient I don't want to wait and then leave 3 messages.

Posted on November 18th, 2016

The staff is so personable and takes the time to make us feel important.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. Was down to earth and explained things so we could understand. Very personable. Professional and thorough.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

The service is so poor, I am currently looking for another doctor. The treatment is non caring. The physician's assistant is very rude. She talks but does not listen. I have a painful, chronic throat that, after four visits, I cannot get help with.

Used to be wonderful ...

Posted on February 12th, 2016

My wife and I started going to Dr. Baker over 10 years ago. If you had asked me back then about the quality of care he provides I would have said "Excellent"; however over the past year or two, Dr. Baker seems more interested in sharing jokes than doing his job. My wife had a minor stroke in 2013 and has been improving well since then. A few months ago I started to notice a change in her speech so I took her to Dr. Baker and asked if it was possible to determine if she had had another stroke and he said it was and that he had to do a blood test. Well, that blood test was over a month ago now and NOT A SINGLE CALL FROM HIS OFFICE!! I think perhaps it's time for us to move on.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

He is the best Doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time to make sure all of your concerns are addressed. The staff is friendly and very caring.

Baker Family Practice, the Template for Extraordinary Medical Care!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Robert Baker and his staff, Robin, Desiree, Michelle, just to name a few, emulate what other medical practices should ascribe to. They are attentive, caring, knowledgeable, compassionate and the best and brightest of their Class! And they can manage all of this with a touch of a sense of humor if and when necessary. VERY important for my Bill and I. As patients for over 20+ years Bill and I consider ourselves most fortunate to have Baker Family Practice as a part and in our lives.

An excellent doctor and friend

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

I'm sooooo excited to be moving back to the area so that I can have him as my family physician again. I can't say enough about this dr. He is like the old dr. in a small town, he knows all his patients and their quirks, he always has time to discuss your issues, he takes as much time as you need to understand what your ailment is and what you need to do to get better, he will chew you out when you aren't doing what your supposed to do and praise you when you loose 5 lbs., and he is a handsome man on top of it all. I have been fortunate to have him as my dr. before and I will keep him as a dr. till I;m cold and dead in my grave.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017