Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Barmeyer
Dr. Robert Barmeyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 66 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barmeyer is affiliated with PIH Health Hospital-Downey, Sharp Memorial Hospital and St Joseph Health, St Mary. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Barmeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Barmeyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach, CA 90806
2801 Atlantic Avenue
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
St. Mary Medical Center
Community Hospital of Long Beach
66 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1947
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Robert Barmeyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Lange Barmeyer MD, 620 Holbrook Ct, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Robert Barmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.