- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Barry MD
Dr. Robert L Barry, MD is a doctor primarily located in Manistee, MI, with another office in Manistee, MI. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Robert L Barry has 2 locations
Dr. Robert L Barry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert L Barry has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Dr. Robert L Barry Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1293 E Parkdale Ave Ste 2300B Manistee , MI 49660
- 1293 E Parkdale Ave Ste 2300B Manistee , MI : (231) 398-1750
More about Dr. Robert L Barry
Dr. Barry works in Manistee, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barry is affiliated with Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital.