Dr. Robert Becker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Becker?

It Doesn't Get Any Better Thank Dr. Becker

Posted on May 21st, 2015

It doesn't get any better than Dr. Becker! He's been my Dr. for 24 years! He has handled two very difficult situations that I 'm not sure I would or my son would be here without him! I am truly grateful for Dr. Becker!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Easily one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I'm pregnant with my first baby, and when my fiancé and I went in to meet him, he spent close to 2 hours with us. He treats you like you're the only patient in his day. The compassion this man shows is absolutely outstanding.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Best Doctor in the whole world.

Review of Services and History

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Becker has been my physician for more than 36 years. He is the most caring physician I've ever encountered. He has excellent judgement and can be depended upon for the best medical advice. I'm thankful to have had him in my life!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Quite simply ,the best OB-GYN a patient could ask to have. His bedside manor is the best. If there is a wait time it's worth it!

A doctor that works for you!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Becker for just over 10 years now, and have had 2 miscarriages and 1 beautiful baby under his care. He truly treats you like you are the only patient he has, and takes great care in treating you in every situation. I hope he never retires, and is there to deliver the rest of my children! Truly the doctor I trust most. I know the wait times are sometimes tough, but I have appreciated when he had to take extra time with me in hard situations.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on February 4th, 2013

He will make having a baby the best all around experience.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

Dr Becker is the most caring loving man I have ever met. I would recommend him as a doctor to anyone.You wait a little longer for him in the waiting room but it is well worth it.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

the 2 to 3 hour wait at every appt is a little ridiculos. it wouldnt be that big of a deal if it were an every now and then thing but when your 9 months pregnant and go every week it gets old fast not to mention how hard it is to explain to your boss. my husband wants to be a part of every step of the pregnancy but cant make it to the appt's because they are so unreliable about the time. but he is a great doctor who knows what he is talking about and has great bedside mannor.

Hands down THE BEST physician I have seen in my entire life!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Robert Becker's bedside manner is impecable. He is by far the most thorough of anyone I have ever seen. I wish he could be my doctor for everything. I truly love Dr. Becker. My entire family goes to Dr. Becker and would never go anywhere else. He's like a little Jewish grandpa who really cares. We just love him to pieces!

Posted on August 4th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. ROBERT BECKER FOR 35 YEARS AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO GO TO ANYONE ELSE EVER. I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES.

Posted on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Becker delivered me and several of my cousins... he has since delivered all 3 of my babies! His compassion for women and their labor and deliveries is AMAZING!!!