Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Brand III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I waited for him for over an hour he spent 10 minutes with me. He has no idea about scoliosis told me my severe pelvic pain that wont allow me to stand for more than 5-10 minutes and the disc that makes me black out if touched was, at 35, just getting older, deal with it, laughed and walked out. Got my symptoms completely wrong on his little tape recorder and when I tried to correct him afterwards he told me to hush my symptoms didn't matter, prescribed powerful mind altering drugs for my "fibromyalgia" which I do not have. He should not be a doctor or at the very least, should never "treat" a scoliosis patient!!!!!
50 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Robert L Brand III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAugusta Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 3650 J Dewey Gray Cir, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Brand III in this video.
Dr. Robert L Brand III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Augusta, GA.