Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Bruce
Dr. Robert L Bruce, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Fort Smith, AR. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Bruce is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert L Bruce has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bruce is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1975
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Robert L Bruce accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert L Bruce is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.