Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Chappell Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Chappell is a very kind, considerate, knowledgable, caring specialist. When I found Dr. Chappell, my psoriasis was so bad and painful that I had to wear clean cotton gloves 24/7. I had lost all my finger and toe nails. I was completely disabled. I couldn't touch anything without suffering severe pain and bleeding. He took aggressive action; made an accurate diagnosis and set me on the path of complete recovery. We love this man and are eternally grateful to him for the excellent care and professionalism he provided. The waiting room time is often very long but worth it!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert L Chappell Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert L Chappell Jr Md Pa, 2487 E 11th St, Odessa, TX
Dr. Robert L Chappell Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Odessa, TX.