Dr. Robert Cobb Is this you?

3.4

Great Doctor.

I read the reviews before going to this doctor and they couldn't be more wrong. I found Dr. Cobb to be knowledgeable and courteous downright delightful. He took his time and I felt his staff to be the same.

Bad Doctor!

Definitely not a nice person. His staff, however, is very friendly. I was seeing him for as long as I can remember. He does enjoy yelling and seems to think everyone is wrong, even if you have a medical background. I, and several others I know, believe he's been at it too long and has been making bad calls. Dr. Heitzman, however, is pretty nice. I only saw him once because Dr. Cobb was out for my appointment. Definitely, stay away from Dr. Cobb. There's nothing good about second-guessing your doctor and not trusting his judgment. I know I didn't, and that's why I'm looking for another doctor.

i found dr. cobb's mannerisms,courtesy attrocious at best. i believe he should retire.

Dr. Robert Cobb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.