Dr. Robert L Felix Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Felix?

LOVE DR FELIX AND MISS HIM!!!!!

i KMOW dR. FELIX SINCE 1998!!! i WORKED FOR HIM FROM98- 2001. hE WAS MY CHILDRENS DOC UP TO WHEN HE LEFT, i HAVE SEEN HIM AS A DOCTOR AND AS A PT. hE IS GREAT, LOVES KIDS HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT TO FIRST TIME PARENTS. GENTLE WITH THE KIDS. HE HAS PATIENCE AND GRACE AND HE LISTENS!!!! DOESNT PASS JUDGEMENT AND WORKS WITH THE PARENTS. HES NOT TEXTED BOOK HES ALITTLE OLD SCHOOL AND CURRENT. i NEED HIM TO RETURN MY FAMILT MISSES HIM!!! PLEASE COME BACK.....

I love Dr. Felix

My children saw Dr. Felix from the time they were born until Gotham Pediatrics closed in late 2010/early 2011. If he returned, we would go right back to him. He has a great manner, is very thorough, and inspires confidence. We are strict vegetarians, and he is informed and not critical of our choices. On those rare occassions when my children were really ill and I called the 24 hour hotline, he was very gracious about the call and gave me his time and full attention. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

These Two Doctors Went Out of Business for a Reason...

Unprofessional, bad bedside manners, horrendous office hours, blame the patient for their mistakes, misdiagnosed my child's serious illness, did not notify us when our bad test results came in. THE ABSOLUTE WORST!!!