Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Ferrell has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 3 of 3
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Robert L Ferrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert L Ferrell Md, 10233 Upper Redwater Rd, Spearfish, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Ferrell in this video.
Dr. Robert L Ferrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spearfish, SD.