Have you seen Dr. Robert L Fried?

Dr. Freid has been a..

Dr. Freid has been a wonderful doctor and has always has utmost compassion for all my concerns. The whole Eagle practice office is excellent and I couldn't be in better hands.

My experience has be..

My experience has been nothing but the best with Dr. Fried. The ladies at the front desk give A+ service all the time. The nurses that work with Dr. Fried always nice and friendly. I would suggest this Eagle location to friends and family. I live in Greensboro and have been coming to Dr. Fried for around 12 years. He is a excellent Dr. Top notch. He takes time with you, great bedside manner. knows his job well. you are his main concern when you are in his care.

Dr. Robert Fried is ..

Dr. Robert Fried is the most attentive doctor I have ever had. He listened, took the time needed to address all of my follow up issues as well as unexpected issues. I feel when I have a visit with Dr. Fried that I am important, listened to completely, as well as well understood. My husband and I left my appointment very happy with the service I received.

Dr. Fried is the bes..

Dr. Fried is the best GP I've ever had. He is the easiest to talk with and the most informative doctor I've ever had. He will be sorely missed when he retires!

Annual physical. Dis..

Annual physical. Discussion of current condition, including walking, balance, and hearing. Very good experience, comfortable, and believable.

Dr. Fried is a great..

Dr. Fried is a great Doctor and I'm going to miss him when he retires. Great appointment and no new problems.

Visit was good. Dr. ..

Visit was good. Dr. Fried's nurse was pleasant and wait time was not too long. Always happy to see Dr. Fried, sorry he will be retiring soon.

My appointment was f..

My appointment was for lab work at 8:15 and then wellness check at 10:45. A blood pressure recheck was my greatest concern. My experience with all personnel in the office for both parts of the visit was very positive.

I truly appreciate t..

I truly appreciate the care I receive from Dr. FRIED and his staff. Dr. Fried is the type doctor you can speak openly with, he puts you at ease and is able to give you answers to concerning questions. He is by far the best Physician I have had since Dr. Jim Brewer retired, many years ago. I am grateful for him and his staff who are always kind.

My appointment was f..

My appointment was for my Medicare Wellness Check-up. Dr. Fried was professional, thorough and knowledgeable in the exam, as he is always. During the exam, I asked about pains I have been having in my neck and right arm. Dr. Fried determined that I have a marked weakness in that arm, which I was unaware of. He referred me first for an MRI which showed problems with discs in my neck and, as a result of the MRI, has referred me to another doctor. I thought I had just pulled a muscle and am appreciative of his awareness of the possibilities of disc involvement. Dr. Fried is a doctor that I trust completely to provide good and thorough medical care.

Dr. Fried is the mos..

Dr. Fried is the most compassionate and engaged doctor that I have ever been treated by. He has been my doctor for years and I plan to continue with him far into the future.

I went in for what I..

I went in for what I thought was an ear infection; however, Dr Fried found a small abrasion inside the left ear and prescribed an ointment to clear it up. He also did a mini physical to make sure all my parts were working properly.

Dr. Robert L Fried is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oak Ridge, NC.